Concrete Repair and Resurfacing
Concrete Repair and Resurfacing VS Replacement
Compare concrete repair and resurfacing to tearing out and replacing concrete…
Average cost to tear out concrete, dispose of it and install new concrete runs between $8-$11 per sqft.
But we don’t do that… we repair your existing cracked and spalled concrete and then resurface it for $4-$5 per sqft!
We are your pool deck, patio and driveway restoration specialist!
- First we tear out any areas too broken up to repair
- Then we find hollow spots and fill them (but we don’t lift anything) with Polyurethane foam
- Next, we open up the cracks (wider and deeper) fill them with a 2 part polyurea and sand mixture which cures harder than concrete
- Then we resurface the entire slab and give it a broom finish making it look like brand new concrete.
- Lastly, we seal the concrete with a commercial grade breathable concrete sealer.
We then give it a 10 year transferable warranty and we do it for less than half the price of tear out and repour of new concrete.